With only three weeks remaining until the end of Quest Challenge on e-Pack, users still have time to purchase packs and make trades to climb up the leaderboard and score some great achievement cards! The Quest Challenge ends on 1/29/2017!
Achievement cards received are based on the number of e-Pack Quest Challenge Game Points you are awarded when the game ends. Upon being awarded, the card(s) will be placed in your e-Pack account and you will have the ability to have the physical card(s) mailed to you.
VIP Rookie Achievement cards (1-24 Quest Points): a collection of eight of the top rookies.
- 1 Quest Game Point – VIP Rookies Tier 1 (3 cards - Sam Bennet, Robby Fabbri, Max Domi)
- 2-3 Quest Game Points - VIP Rookies Tier 2 (2 cards - Matt Murray, Artemi Panarin) & All Above Awards
- 4-9 Quest Game Points - VIP Rookies Tier 3 (2 cards - Dylan Larkin, Jack Eichel) & All Above Awards
- 10-24 Quest Game Points - VIP Rookies Tier 4 (1 card - Connor McDavid) & All Above Awards
VIP Signature Achievement cards (25-124 Points): a collection of AUTOGRAPHED cards from NHL superstars.
- 25-49 Quest Game Points – VIP Signatures Tier 1 (Mario Lemieux) & All Above Awards
- 50-99 Quest Game Points – VIP Signatures Tier 2 (Wayne Gretzky) & All Above Awards
- 100-124 Quest Game Points – VIP Signatures Tier 3 (Connor McDavid) & All Above Awards
VIP Rookie Shield Achievement cards (125–249 points): 1 of 1 NHL shield rookie cards
- 125-249 Quest Game Points – VIP Rookie Shield (Random player) & All Above Awards
VIP Auto Rookie Shield Achievement cards (250 + points): 1 of 1 AUTOGRAPHED NHL shield rookie cards
- 250 + Quest Game Points – VIP AUTOGRPAHED Rookie Shield (Random player) & All Above Awards
Quest Challenge participants who place in the Top 25 within any individual player category will also receive an exclusive player avatar to denote their achievement.
1st: Platinum Player Avatar
2nd - 5th: Gold Player Avatar
6th – 10th: Silver Player Avatar
11th – 25th: Bronze Player Avatar
Ties in Subject Leaderboards
In the event of a tie within any of the Subject Leaderboards, the first tiebreaker used is whoever has the most cards that contributed to the accumulated subject points. For example: If two users are tied with 10 Connor McDavid Subject Points, then the tiebreaker goes to the user who has more Connor McDavid cards that contribute to those 10 Connor McDavid Subject Points.
If collectors are still tied after the first tiebreaker, the second tiebreaker used is whoever has the most trading cards currently in their collection on e-Pack.
Click here to buy your Ultimate Collection packs on e-Pack now!
©UDC2017. ©NHL. ©NHLPA.