Shipping and Purchases
Shipping Methods and Costs
- Upper Deck is working with “Check Out My Cards” to ship the physical items. Shipping rates vary and depend on expediency of service, your shipping address, and the quantity of items being shipped.
- All sales of packs, boxes, and cases are final. Returns or exchanges are not permitted once a purchase has been made.
- In accordance with state and local law, your Upper Deck e-Pack® purchases will be taxed using the applicable sales and/or use tax rate for your shipping address, which will be reflected in your invoice. You will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, along with any applicable fees, relating to your purchases.
- Upper Deck e-Pack® accepts PayPal, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. Upper Deck e-Pack® also accepts ATM cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo.
- When shipping from e-Pack™, registered users must declare a value for their item(s), acknowledge and agree that the declared value for the item(s) provided is true and accurate, and agree to assume full and sole responsibility for the values and contents of the order. If an order is lost, damaged, or stolen in transit or upon delivery, the items may be replaced or refunded for no more than such declared value.
- Registered users can view details of past product purchases. Sign in to your Upper Deck e-Pack® account and click the “Order History” link in the footer, or click "Account Details and Settings" from your dashboard and navigate to the “Order History” tile.
- Registered users can view details of physical item shipments as well as transfers to COMC. Sign in to your Upper Deck e-Pack® account and click the “Transfer History” link in the footer, or click "Account Details and Settings" from your dashboard and navigate to the “Transfer History” tile.
- If you experience any issues with your order, please contact Upper Deck e-Pack’s® customer service team by clicking on the “Contact Us” link in the footer of this page.